Monday, July 23, 2012

A Day at the Park 2012


Don´t be misguided by the title of the post. It is not about a peaceful and quiet day in a park, it is about one of the best summer festivals in Amsterdam!

A Day at the Park takes place every year in the Amsterdamse Bos, a forest just outside Amsterdam. I was expecting something very simple and was positively surprised by what I saw! Excellent organization (shuttle bus to get there, plenty of places for food and drinks, etc..), 3 different stages, a marketplace, mojito ice creams, Jamie Oliver´s Fifteen, average age low thirties, warm sunny day,.... Have I convinced you for next year´s edition??? :-)

It is the first time I ever go to a festival and after this one, I am festival-lover!

My festival outfit? Hunter wellies, Zara black jeans, Zara skeleton T-shirt, Zara necklace, GAP sweatshirt, Bag from a small shop in Saint Jean de Luz, Sunglasses from Hard Rock Punta Cana.











2 comments:

  1. menudo planazo!!! yo el año que viene me lo apunto!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks absolutely great!!!
    kisses dear!

    you can visit me if you like!!!
    self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete