Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I confess to... having read Fifty Shades!


I kept seeing the books in every bookstore, many of the bloggers I follow showed pictures of the books (without describing the story), everywhere I went I saw people reading it (specially women, but not only!)...

So when my chance arrived, I bought the whole Fifty Shades trilogy..... Now comes the funny part....I was completely convinced I was buying the next "Girl with a dragon tattoo"-kind-of-thriller, so you can imagine my face after a few chapters!! Hahahahahahahaha!!! ;-)

Some interesting facts about the book:

- it is inspired on the Twilight characters  (dangerous and non-convenient love)
- it has already sold more than 31 million copies worldwide (I am curious to know if that means copies-of-the-trilogy or of  copies-of any-of-the-three-books)
- it has set the record as the fastest-selling paperback of all time, surpassing the Harry Potter series
- most of the copies sold are digital, as people are kind of embarrassed to be seen reading them

Laters Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment