Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Favorite Boots

When I was first discovering the world of blogs, I stumbled upon these gorgeous type boots at my friend Pia´s blog A Style Manifesto.


She had bought them via the blogger Silvia Gattin, who regularly updates the stock of these best-seller boots on her eshop. She gets them from Morroco, where they are handmade with kilim rugs, and have the characteristic imperfections which make them unique!

By then I was already applying my self-imposed-rules-for-buying-shoes and I was pretty happy when when I went through the checklist and saw I could buy the boots! :-)


3 comments:

  1. Siiii!!! Me encantan!!! Mira!!!!! http://myshoesaremadeforwalking.blogspot.de/2011/02/marruecos-y-mis-botas-favoritas.html
    Besos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME ENCANTAN!! ME GUSTAN MAS LAS TUYAS Q LAS MIAS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Y a mi me fliparon tanto cuando las vi en tu blog que tardé dos minutos en copiartelas! :-)

      ahora las hay en más sitios y de distintas marcas, pero no tienen el mismo encanto porque no tienen nada de hand-made!

      Delete