Wednesday, July 18, 2012

New Favorite - Just Marie Jewellery Amsterdam

I recently discovered what is becoming my favorite brand of special-but-affordable jewellery! Let me introduce you to Just Marie Amsterdam!

This dutch brand was recently founded by 2 dutch young women with many years of experience in the jewellery business. They work only with excellent materials such as silver, gold and semi precious stones, and the design is absolutely fabulous!! You can wear their pieces either with jeans, t-shirt and sneakers or to a very formal wedding! (In Spain weddings are much more formal than in the Netherlands, I will dedicate a post to that in the future!)

The website is in dutch, but with the google translator bar or even without it, experienced e-shoppers shouldn´t have any problem in getting their lovely orders home!

The pink ones I bought as soon as I discovered the website and the two other ones were gifts from my wonderful boyfriend!








1 comment: