Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Hamburger Challenge



When I was living in Madrid, a group of friends and I set ourselves a big challenge: to find the best hamburger in city.

As you can imagine, it is not a simple task as it requires a lot of research, adventurous spirit and a hungry stomach! After a couple of months we managed to agree on a TOP 5 BEST HAMBURGERS which we happily recommended to anyone who would listen.

So it appears obvious that now that I´m in Amsterdam I should the same! :-)

Of course, suggestions are more than welcome!!!

PD. Sorry Mr MacDonald's and Mr King but you are excluded from this challenge!

photo: Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. nice!

    p.s. I'm having a $100 Kill City Jeans giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete