Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Cartagena de Indias - Colombia



I was extremely lucky to be in Cartagena de Indias for work last week and I ended in love with the city!


The old city still keeps its authentic defensive walls, and inside them you can find brightly painted houses with wooden balconies, colorful flowers and a lively atmosphere. You can get lost for hours walking through its streets, although the old city is not that big, but in every corner there is something that will make you stop to look and marvel!

And the food! Mmmmmm!!!!! Sea food is my favorite so I had a life´s share of camarones cooked in all kinds of ways with freshly pressed juices of fruits known and unknown to me!

I highly recommend this incredible Caribbean city!!

















 





No comments:

Post a Comment