Wednesday, January 23, 2013

In love with the Dodocase concept


For Christmas I received a new, bright and shinny ipad mini, and I immediately knew I had to have a DODOCASE!

I had spotted the Dodocases in the jcrew website, but when I entered the official Dodocase website I shrieked with happiness...uncountable color and design options, and if those weren´t enough: the Dodocase customizer!!!!

Those who know me well, know that I have a thing for customizing.....so after a couple of color experiments, and a week waiting for it, it finally arrived!!! :-)

I love the whole concept of the combination of retro & modern, and the fact that they use the same craftsmanship for the ipad cover as for a book!






1 comment:

  1. Hey, saw your comment on the Londoner so I thought I'd have a look as I'm trying to get my own men's lifestyle blog going so feel free to check it out http://www.cdgsimpson.blogspot.com let me know what you think! You've got some really great stuff on here, keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete