Saturday, March 2, 2013

Stedelijk Museum - Amsterdam


Since the Stedelijk Museum in Amsterdam opened in September 2012, I´ve been wanting to pay it a visit!

As it is between my house and the city center, I´ve been passing by it quite often and have seen the progress of the renovation works, how they were taking care of the old building and how an extremely modern wing started to form out of it, and how the long lines formed to visit it once it opened!

About the collection, there are pieces which I really enjoyed and others which I didn´t understand at all...I will only show the ones I liked! ;-)







We eventually bumped into the museum´s cafeteria, very modern (of course), with impressive home-made cakes! Absolutely mind-blowing!!












 Have a nice week-end!!


No comments:

Post a Comment