Monday, April 7, 2014

The BEST G&T in town at the Conservatorium Bar


Yes, you´ve read it right. Not only is it a Gin Paradise with every single niche brand (G'vine, Hendricks, Bulldog, Martin Millers, etc...), but at the Conservatorium Bar they also have excellent tonics!

I once read at a great gin bar in Madrid: Tonic is 70% of your gin & tonic, are you really going to use just any tonic?

And not only do they have the good gins and their perfectly matching tonics, but they also know how to prepare them: each gin will come with its fruity match, that be cucumber, berries, lemon, pepper...

My favorite? G´vine with Fever-Tree, followed closely by Bulldog! Depending on the combination you choose, a G&T will be between 14-17€, a bit expensive, but totally worth it!

In G'vine's words: Initiate a new Gin-eration!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marta, I love your Amsterdam posts! I wanted to contact you about a project. Do you have an email I can reach you on?

    Thanks :-)

    I look forward to hearing from you soon.

    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete